Sardis Doorway runs every Wednesday morning from 9:30am-12:30 at Sardis Community Church and follows the Chilliwack School District calendar.
- The moms’ program offers educational workshops, craft classes, emotional, physical and spiritual support.
- Crisis Counseling is available.
- Opportunities to receive certification training (ie First Aid, Foodsafe) are also offered throughout the year.
- Healthy snack and a hot lunch served.
- While the Moms are in their program, children are cared for by loving volunteers in small groups.
- Ages 2 and up participate in a literacy rich, play based program that includes art, music, large & small muscle play, circle time, free play and kindergarten readiness.
- Infants and Toddlers are cared for in a separate area. Breastfeeding is encouraged.
- A nutritious snack and hot lunch are served.
- Sardis Doorway works closely with the Fraser Valley Child Development Centre and Sto:lo Health for referrals and support.
- Other referrals are available as needed.